• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stinky Feet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stinky Feet

Coming home on the train tonight and the woman sitting across the ilse from me has her bare feet up on the seat.

I can see from here they arent the cleanest and she looks a sweaty beast so they are bound to stink.

What gives her the idea I want to have to see them for the nect hour and what about the poor beggar who has to use that seat next.

Not looking for any sympathy, just posting in the vane hope she reads this, as I'm way too British to complain to her face.

Is it any worse than the millions of sweaty arses that have been sitting on that seat?

Comment

Originally posted by bellymonster View Post
      Coming home on the train tonight and the woman sitting across the ilse from me has her bare feet up on the seat.

I can see from here they arent the cleanest and she looks a sweaty beast so they are bound to stink.

What gives her the idea I want to have to see them for the nect hour and what about the poor beggar who has to use that seat next.

Not looking for any sympathy, just posting in the vane hope she reads this, as I'm way too British to complain to her face.
      Just lift your left arse cheek and let rip with an absolute belter. Then smile and nod at her.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Good point, although you dont often see people sat with their bare arse exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by bellymonster View Post
          Good point, although you dont often see people sat with their bare arse exposed.
          You could ask her.

Comment

[QUOTE=bellymonster;1337366]Coming home on the train tonight and the woman sitting across the ilse from me has her bare feet up on the seat.

Not looking for any sympathy, just posting in the vane hope she reads this, as I'm way too British to complain to her face.[/QUOTE]

What makes you think she's a contractor?
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Just piss on them, then explain that they appeared to have a fungal infection and you were curing it.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

She just put her socks back on so maybe she was reading. Result.

Comment

Pimp her out to EO.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Pimp her out to EO.

erm, excuse me young lady
                    can I smell your f@nny ???

SMACK

oh, it must be your feet then

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work