• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would you donate DNA?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you donate DNA?

Gotta watch those thread titles, we're told. But obviously I mean eggs or sperm.

A lot of people would be discouraged in the UK, because the courts don't recognize contracts that purport to absolve donors of support obligations.

But on balance I think I'd take a chance, and hope for the best.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

I thought this was going to be one of those feed the starving threads.

I did try this while an impoverished student, but my population paste was rejected
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I have made several donations this week alone.

In some cases the recipient was another person.

Too obvious?

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        I thought this was going to be one of those feed the starving threads.

I did try this while an impoverished student, but my population paste was rejected
        Today's opening oneself up for abuse award has a new contender.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Today's opening oneself up for abuse award has a new contender.
          I aim to please
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            I aim to please
            Maybe your aim was the reason for rejection? Did you get it in the pot or did they have to scrape it of the curtains?
            Growing old is mandatory
            Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
              Maybe your aim was the reason for rejection? Did you get it in the pot or did they have to scrape it of the curtains?
              Apparently there was a problem storing it. It attracted a lot of foxes.

Comment

I wouldn't, simply because the right to remain anonymous has been removed.
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Better than letting all that money slip through your fingers.

Comment

With the risk of child support for a child you'll never see, I suppose it's cheaper than getting married

At least you won't lose your house as well
                    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Working...
                    X