• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

To The Anonymous Repper

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To The Anonymous Repper

To the poster who said “Surely that's just for fat, ugly people who can't get a real bird”

You are entitled to your opinion but erotica can be for all & sundry. Believe it or not you can get some good looking people in this scene that do have partners but they wish to experience other things, so all I shall say is don’t knock it until you try it, & if it’s between consenting adults who cares what they do?
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Was it neg rep? In which case I find it disgusting that it was not signed as MF. The standards have really fallen low on this board...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Was it neg rep? In which case I find it disgusting that it was not signed as MF. The standards have really fallen low on this board...
      Sounds like MF. Particularly the angry tone.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Sounds like MF. Particularly the angry tone.
        Angry that he is Fat and Ugly?
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          Angry that he is Fat and Ugly?
          Maybe. Who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
            To the poster who said “Surely that's just for fat, ugly people who can't get a real bird”

You are entitled to your opinion but erotica can be for all & sundry. Believe it or not you can get some good looking people in this scene that do have partners but they wish to experience other things, so all I shall say is don’t knock it until you try it, & if it’s between consenting adults who cares what they do?
            If you truly believe that then why should someone negging your rep be such an issue?

Just asking, like.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              If you truly believe that then why should someone negging your rep be such an issue?

Just asking, like.
              Pah, like getting negs don't bother you!
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

Just asking, like.
                Because maybe HJ doesn't appreciate anonymous judgemental twuntishness.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                  Pah, like getting negs don't bother you!
                  Not at all, I collect them. Some of them are quite amusing.

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Because maybe HJ doesn't appreciate anonymous judgemental twuntishness.

HTH
                  Fair enough. However and this goes for everyone, you don't have to read your reps. A novel approach, I know.
                  Last edited by Churchill; 1 June 2011, 09:31. Reason: Moved to one post to keep the topic tidy.

Comment

Any chance of a link to the original thread? I like a bit of erotica me.

Comment

Working...
                    X