• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I got those Test System blues

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got those Test System blues

Why oh Why oh Why
    o fkng why

did the infrastructure dudes not let me set up a test area at clientcos client ?
    Instead they set it up on a spare machine in the office, where the pm remotes in and does his testing.
    Against my advice.

Now I have a big fkoff massive release that the users have to sign off, so the pm asks me to set up a test enviro for tomorrow am.

speak to the infratructure fellow. I can hear them arguing now

whatanob

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

As a professional tester with 15 years experience in the field, my considered advice to you is this; do nothing about it except invoice the bastards.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Testing is just for pessimists.
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Testing is just for pessimists.
        Pessimists who send juicy invoices. Yep, it's that day of the month again
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
        X