PDA

View Full Version : Hello CUK

churchy80
1st June 2011, 12:24
:wave:

Hello all,

I'm a permie looking to break into contracting. So far Jobserve and CWjobs amounst others sites have been visited a lot by me these last few months and recently CUK. Hopefully something will come soon.

Been reading a few of the forums which I must say has a lot of good information as well as humour.

BTW what's with the following:

Gladiators?
Curtains, Rug, Carpet?
Booze?
Food?

I'm pretty sure I have seen this in another part of the forums somewhere.

SimonMac
1st June 2011, 16:27
:wave:

Hello all,

I'm a permie looking to break into contracting. So far Jobserve and CWjobs amounst others sites have been visited a lot by me these last few months and recently CUK. Hopefully something will come soon.

Been reading a few of the forums which I must say has a lot of good information as well as humour.

BTW what's with the following:

Gladiators?
Curtains, Rug, Carpet?
Booze?
Food?

I'm pretty sure I have seen this in another part of the forums somewhere.

The first rule of Gladiators, is you don't talk about Gladiators!

Oh, :wave: BTW

Zippy
1st June 2011, 23:31
Booze and food is good (and we've already found and consumed), but what is really, really important is the gladiator question. Soooo - do you like 'em oiled or naked?

norrahe
2nd June 2011, 08:36
Booze and food is good (and we've already found and consumed), but what is really, really important is the gladiator question. Soooo - do you like 'em oiled or naked?

Don't forget the midget clown pron and check that he has bled his radiators

churchy80
3rd June 2011, 11:43

female gladiator oiled and naked

churchy80
3rd June 2011, 11:44
Don't forget the midget clown pron and check that he has bled his radiators

Radiators already bled - sorry midget clown

Old Greg
7th June 2011, 15:32
Can you provide a link to the humour? We could all do with a laugh.