• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Off to the Big Apple

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off to the Big Apple

Just booked a week over there at the end of June with the other half.

still can't help thinking about the lost invoices.

;(
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Lucky you - I still haven't been.

Don't forget, if you are a smoker, you are no longer allowed to smoke in certain public places now.

Comment

Have fun!
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Think not of the lost invoices & I hope you enjoy it,
        Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
          still can't help thinking about the lost invoices.
          The more you spend, the smaller the lost invoice looks!
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Enjoy. I spent the last week of my USA roadtrip there.

About this time last week I as quite pissed at the Yankees vs Mets game.

Comment

Last time I went I was a single permie in 2005, and it was for a "developers conference" in Las Vegas, so I got Permie Co travel organisers to route the return flights through NY and stayed at mates flat for 2 weeks.

3 weeks in US for about £350 quid, good deal.

Time to go again. No invoicing £2k+, flights and hotel £2k+, shopping with wife £1k, + eating out, entry prices etc... Mmmm slightly more expensive , Will love it though.
              Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
                shopping with wife £1k,
                God bless your optimism
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                  Enjoy. I spent the last week of my USA roadtrip there.

About this time last week I as quite pissed at the Yankees vs Mets game.
                  come on OS. spill the beanios - tell us all about your road trip

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    come on OS. spill the beanios - tell us all about your road trip

3 week trip excluding flying time.

Major cities included LA, San Diego, Santa Barbara, Vegas, and New York with loads in-between as we drove much of the Pacific Coast highway and Route 66.

Best holiday i've ever had, probably cause the missus and little one enjoyed it so much as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X