• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Britain Had Talent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Britain Had Talent

Will this mean the end of BGT? Or will we carry on watching the freak show anyway? Will Simon Cowell take over the world? Will someone have a word with him about his trousers? Does anyone really care? All this and more to be answered by means of an electronic poll.

Your votes really count. Honest.
    The END!
    23.81%
    Freaks! More freaks I say!
    19.05%
    I for one welcome our new SYCO overlords.
    0.00%
    Trousers!
    4.76%
    AndyW cares.
    52.38%

There has been a serious lack of talent this year in BGT.

Should we not have CGT (CUK's Got Talent) competition. Who would the judges be and what talents can CUKKERS bring to the table?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I hope it is the end.

I can't be doing with XFactor, BGT and the likes, does my head in.
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

It keeps the Chavs from stealing for a few hours a week, so it's got to be a good thing, if there wasn't crap reality tv to watch I hate to think what the underclass would be up to
        Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
          It keeps the Chavs from stealing for a few hours a week, so it's got to be a good thing

Comment

In the words of the classic Carter USM track from twenty years ago

Is wrestling fixed?

Comment

Its a Tax on the stupid, I'm all for it!
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I find it hard to take people who watch this crap seriously. One of my missus' friends started going on about some guy who paints toast the other day and I had to pretend to go to the loo while I got the sniggering out of my system.

What is the world coming too eh?
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                  I find it hard to take people who watch this crap seriously. One of my missus' friends started going on about some guy who paints toast the other day and I had to pretend to go to the loo while I got the sniggering out of my system.

What is the world coming too eh?
                  I am mighty relieved that I have no idea what you are talking about. It sounds pretty bad out there.

Comment

Tragic! That poor Ronan kid

Comment

Working...
                    X