• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

At least they are honest with their phishing.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least they are honest with their phishing.....

Information Security Consultants- 33Six United Kingdom Contract/Permanent IT Job

Originally posted by Jobserve

Information Security Consultants- 33Six

Contract/Permanent33Six is a recruitment consultancy serving some of the worlds largest and most dynamic organisations in the financial sector including top tier Investment Banks, global Asset Management organisations, Insurance firms and Hedge Funds. Located in the heart of the City we have the exposure and ability to build and maintain relationships with both our clients and the network of professionals whom we work with. We strive to meet all our candidates and clients and work on a personal networking level to maintain our edge and success in the City.

At 33Six each team is devoted to a specific area; the Infrastructure team has been dedicated to building a network of clients and talented Information Security candidates for 8 years and is widely recognised as one of the most reliable and successful Infrastructure recruitment teams in the IT- Finance industry. As a team we are constantly building on our success to date and new faces are welcome to contact us for advice in recruitment or job hunting. We work with clients on both contract and permanent requirements and are always on the look out for experienced Security Consultants with a long term finance and banking background to discuss our available positions with. We work with clients on roles involving Infrastructure Security, Application Security as well as Information and Operational Risk in both technical and more business facing capacities.

Please get in touch and send us your CV- or just a query- and we look forward to meeting you soon.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

I feel I am missing something, looks like standard agency garb

EDIT: Didn't realise this was supposedly a job ad rather than from an agents website
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
    X