• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hays contact

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hays contact

Does anyone out there know of any contact details for senior people within hays, i.e. area managers, even ceo?

Originally posted by brasi12345 View Post
    Does anyone out there know of any contact details for senior people within hays, i.e. area managers, even ceo?

Care to put some context around that ? Are you going to try to sell them something ?
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

who wants to know?
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

more info

just completed a contract via them
        I still have not been setup completely on their systems to be paid correctly
        you phone the contractor 'care' team and just get attitude and nothing is ever resolved
        I am trying to find contact for someone to compliain too, not just some jumped up lazy call centre staff

Comment

just completed a contract via them
          I still have not been setup completely on their systems to be paid correctly
          you phone the contractor 'care' team and just get attitude and nothing is ever resolved
          I am trying to find contact for someone to compliain too, not just some jumped up lazy call centre staff
          I've always found Hays to be tulip-hot at that kind of stuff.

Perhaps if you drop the attitude and speak to them nicely, you might get it resolved.

I know a couple of senior corporate account managers at Hays but I wouldn't give their details out to someone who might brand them 'jumped up' and 'lazy' in an effort to get something done

Comment

you may well have received good service, but i have not, and for background info
            5 contractors initial 4 month contract, took them over 2 months to setup us up and pay us last time, no communication from them at all, all contractors unhappy so not just me
            and 6 week extension for 2 of us, over a month to get initially setup and 2 months later still not done correctly.
            over 10 calls yesterday and today, leaving messages (with no attitude) , perfectly amicable yet no response from them

Comment

OK, well, with the greatest of respect. You ****ed up big time by letting it go that long.

When you say 'set up' I assume you mean on the Hays Workflow system ?

That takes a week maximum (assuming you didn't introduce complications like no company, no certificates etc)

If you have a signed client timesheet by lunchtime Tuesday, you get paid on Friday. That's how it works.

If you didn't have the payment by the end of your second week, you should have started dealing with it then.

Nextly (yeah, I know it's not a word), once you are on the Hays Workflow system, you are on it. If you get an extension, all they do is change the end date so it will allow you to continue to create timesheets. There should be no delay once an extension is authorised. Again, if by the end of the second week of the extension, if there was no cash, you should have been flagging this up.

Lastly, you didn't get the contract in the first place via the contractor care team. You must have dealt with a client manager. Speak to him rather than the contractor care team. They are the ones who set you up on the system.

Comment

Working...
              X