• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SSD drives slower than hard disk drives

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SSD drives slower than hard disk drives

To all those with SSDs - have you been had or is this a load of bollocks. Please discuss:

Link

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    To all those with SSDs - have you been had or is this a load of bollocks. Please discuss:

Link
    FFS, not again.

Comment

By Eric Lai, Computerworld | 07 November 08
      The article is over 2 and a half years old but don't let that sway your judgement. IT moves at an almost glacial pace and it will be decades before this problem is addressed
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        The article is over 2 and a half years old but don't let that sway your judgement. IT moves at an almost glacial pace and it will be decades before this problem is addressed
        Oh! I didn't see the date. LOL!

Comment

Oh! I didn't see the date. LOL!
          So why the **** did you post the article?

You know **** all about the topic and post an article at random

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

Well that somes up social media, but that wasn't the question being asked
            Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Because, you rude man, I've been reading some of the posts where people have been crowing about how good they are & I'm interested in getting one myself. Just thought I'd throw it in the mix.

Comment

Just thought I'd throw it in the mix.
                Someone should throw you in the mix..........but only if they want essence of imbecile!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Because, you rude man, I've been reading some of the posts where people have been crowing about how good they are & I'm interested in getting one myself. Just thought I'd throw it in the mix.
                  If that were indeed the case you would have also read the constructive comments posted in those topics and wouldn't feel the need to steal my oxygen and pollute my forum!

Comment

If that were indeed the case you would have also read the constructive comments posted in those topics and wouldn't feel the need to steal my oxygen and pollute my forum!
                    Well if the flippin' search facility worked properly I would have found those posts and read the comments.

Comment

Working...
                    X