• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Melting!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Melting!

Blimey, it's 24C here (thermometer in the shade)

My old-fashioned wall-mounted south-facing thermometer says 95F !!!

I'm melting... but can't get to the pub yet for a refreshing beverage, I have work to do

The temperature seems to alternate between 24 C (April) and 12 C (May) and 24 C (June).

Comment

24 Deg C is a cold night time temperature in many parts of the world.

Dress appropriately.

Or if you are female, dress very inappropriately.

Comment

My thermometer claims it's Thursday.

I think its broken?!?

Comment

Remind me again, was a barbeque summer promised to us again by the Met office this year?
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

And I will be jumping on my bike in an hour and cycling back across the forests and hills the surround this area. I may even stop and soak some rays up before going home and boasting about my tan to the freckly gingers lounging around my house.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
              Remind me again, was a barbeque summer promised to us again by the Met office this year?
              No they are predicting a 1976 type drought. (Well only if you in the Southern half of the country.)
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I just had to come in a few minutes ago.
                The heat, I cant stand the heat

Couldnt read the book because the words danced in front of my eyes in a heat haze and the dripping of perspiration from my heated brow. plus im pissed

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                X