• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

First BBQ of the Summer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First BBQ of the Summer

Woo Hoo! Been invited to my first BBQ of the summer, only problem its 319miles and a 5 and half hour drive away, Nice Thought Though
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Come on everyone! Round of applause for SimonMac!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Woo Hoo! Been invited to my first BBQ of the summer, only problem its 319miles and a 5 and half hour drive away, Nice Thought Though
      And....I'd go I would.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Come on everyone! Round of applause for SimonMac!
        I know, who'd have thought I actually have friends!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I know, who'd have thought I actually have friends!
          They're not friends, they're taking the piss because they know you can't go.

Comment

Lightweight! Missus and I are having our 35th barbecue of the year on Sunday!

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
              And you keep count?

Comment

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  And you keep count?
                  Was thinking the same thing

Comment

A good spit roasting doesn't mean it's a barbecue.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X