• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What if the Mayans were correct?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if the Mayans were correct?

and the world will end in 2012?

What will you do with your remaining time? Accumulate wealth? Enjoy what you have? Try and "save your soul" by being less of a **** for the next year and a bit?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Drink cider

Comment

No seat on the spaceship for you then...
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Invest in 2 year fixed rate bonds with no early withdrawal.

Comment

I'll be keeping calm and carrying on.

Might learn to surf.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Bet all my money that the world won't end, if I lose it won't matter
            Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
              Bet all my money that the world won't end, if I lose it won't matter

Did you not know there's an asteroid heading our way?

The status quo having chosen to keep it secret to prevent widespread panic.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                Did you not know there's an asteroid heading our way?

The status quo having chosen to keep it secret to prevent widespread panic.
                Wouldn't they be too busy rocking all over the world to keep a secret that long
                Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
                  Wouldn't they be too busy rocking all over the world to keep a secret that long

The best secrets are the secrets that keep themselves, so only a few key people know. The ones with all the money having a blast.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

put my fingers in my ears and say la-la-la-la-la. should be ok then
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X