• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dr Who to marry his own daughter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr Who to marry his own daughter

Is this legal?

Doctor Who to marry Doctor Who's daughter ? The Register

Its ok he’s an alien & they have special rules
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      That story is from January. Their first child was born in March.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

KUATB
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Much confusion in the comments there:

On a side note Georgia Moffett is only 26 but has a 10 year old son.
          It appears he's 10, although he was actually born when the dinosaurs were around and they all briefly lived on Voga for 10 years before getting engaged here in 2011.

The wedding is in 2093 if you're lucky enough to get an invite and the honeymoon is to Egypt in 1822
          and back to reality:

Not as messy as...

...Bill Wyman's wedding to Mandy Smith... followed by Bill's son getting engaged to Mandy's mother... eurgh!

(Thanks Wikipedia)
          I'm stuck in a recursive loop. So Bill Wyman son could also be his father in law. Which would mean Bill Wyman's son could become his own grand father in law. Which would also mean Bill Wyman's wife's father in law is her step son, the grand father in law of her husband?! Which would also mean ... aaargghhh! ... Stack Overflow ... my brain's crashed!
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
            Its ok its filmed in Wales & they have special rules
            FTFY
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

How does Doctor Who's DNA work with all that regeneration? He looks different each time, so his DNA must change.

I'd have thought that makes incest a valid proposition for timelords.

And it gives welshmen a line when chatting up their sisters.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                How does Doctor Who's DNA work with all that regeneration? He looks different each time, so his DNA must change.

His appearance could be governed largely by environmental factors.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Changes in gene methylation during the regen?
                  No, it might mot be an expression primarilt of genes, but of environmental factors. Could just be the way Time Lords work.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post

Look luv, it's not like I'm actually you brother now, is it. I've been regenerated haven' I, See?

It's like that time you an Dai Willis was caught behind the Sheep Market by Jones the Watcher. He's not proper family like so it don' count.

Now, come here and give me a cwtch.

Nah, that wouldn't happen.
                    Last edited by Pondlife; 6 June 2011, 15:12.

Comment

Working...
                    X