• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

zeitghost outed!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zeitghost outed!

You are Klarg of Gorn and I claim my £5!

I must admit there is a resemblance, but the Klarg sounds Japanese whereas zeity is welsh. Perhaps it's his cousin.

Unless zeity has been turning Japanese of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
      Todays "No tulip Sherlock" award goes to...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Todays "No tulip Sherlock" award goes to...
        Ah, right. Apologies for not memorising every post in every thread. I'm still working my way through TPD. Didn't spot this.

Comment

Sadly that's Access Denied here.

Comment

Ah, right. Apologies for not memorising every post in every thread. I'm still working my way through TPD. Didn't spot this.
            I'd have thought his frequent references to the "war criminal" might have given the game away.

Oh well.

Comment

it was only 15months ago
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                I'd have thought his frequent references to the "war criminal" might have given the game away.

Oh well.
                Presumably you're referring to his feud with Captain James T Kirk of the starship Enterprise. Again, I haven't memorised every episode of Star Trek. That's next on my list.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Sadly that's Access Denied here.
                  But the cached version isn't.

Comment

Presumably you're referring to his feud with Captain James T Kirk of the starship Enterprise. Again, I haven't memorised every episode of Star Trek. That's next on my list.
                    FFS put some effort in.

Comment

Working...
                    X