• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has Shaun been let out ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Shaun been let out ?

is he on day release ?

Milan.

Spending a bit of time in the office benesy, mainly due to the iffy weather.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

you haven't been around for ages, you trying to say it's been sunny for months ?

what are you driving these days did you get that Nissan King Cab Warrior thing in the end ?

And remember, eyes front when talking to the Sarn't Major.

Milan.

Comment

What you on about iffy weather? I managed to fix the bent axle on my mountain bike yesterday so I braved the rain and fog this morning to set up a new personal best on my commute to this client: 26.16 km, 40.06 minutes (that'll be 39 kph average).

I don't think that can be beat unless I either change the cogs on this bike or use a racer, as I can't peddle any faster. Girly said watching my cadence was like when I'm at it with the whisk making some cakes.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

The Mitsubishi Warrior benesy. Great fun, and I even get to take it off road and get it proper dirty too! No, there is a lot to be said for writing your own ticket and swanning round Devon and Cornwall maintaining Radio sites. The wind in your hair, Radio 5 live on for amusement and a vehicle big enough to force grockles off the country roads too. Lovely!!
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
            What you on about iffy weather? I managed to fix the bent axle on my mountain bike yesterday so I braved the rain and fog this morning to set up a new personal best on my commute to this client: 26.16 km, 40.06 minutes (that'll be 39 kph average).

I don't think that can be beat unless I either change the cogs on this bike or use a racer, as I can't peddle any faster. Girly said watching my cadence was like when I'm at it with the whisk making some cakes.
            You must tuck away an awful lot of pies to still maintain your rotund, portly and frankly obese frame after doing so much exercise.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

"grockles" - oh dear! been away from the motherland too long sb. and btw tf you're offroading down there and not up here.

sp in <nimby> mode

Comment

off roading in his dreams

he probably parks with one wheel on the grass when one of his two million kids parks their car on the drive

Milan.

Comment

It's called the threaded diet: You can eat as much cake as you want, just have to cycle insane distances to keep that well rounded body in trim.

Unfortunately at such workloads even a mountain bike has problems, hence the bent axle.

Comment

And as it is that time, and such a beautiful evening, anyone who cares to join me I a riding from Radhusplasen in Copenhagen up Roskildevej to Roskilde Cathedral tonight, starting in about 5 minutes (or however long it take to get my spandex on).

Comment

Working...
                    X