PDA

View Full Version : Long time lurker, first time poster.

Liamxtype
8th June 2011, 18:53
Hello CUK, I'm a long time lurker on these forums, this is my first time posting, I'm looking for a contract just now, have sent of lots of apps through the job websites, but nothing yet, although I have had a few calls from agents, I've gotten the excuse that " the hiring manager for that position is on holiday for a few weeks, as soon as they get back I'll let you know" is this agentspeak for " Your CV is going in the bin now"?
Cheers
Liam

Wodewick
8th June 2011, 21:45
Hello CUK, I'm a long time lurker on these forums, this is my first time posting, I'm looking for a contract just now, have sent of lots of apps through the job websites, but nothing yet, although I have had a few calls from agents, I've gotten the excuse that " the hiring manager for that position is on holiday for a few weeks, as soon as they get back I'll let you know" is this agentspeak for " Your CV is going in the bin now"?Cheers
Liam

Probably but not certainly.

Do you like films about Gladiators?

Liamxtype
9th June 2011, 12:17
Probably but not certainly.

Do you like films about Gladiators?

Why yes I do! Thank you!
Also, there is food in the fridge.....

northernladuk
9th June 2011, 19:11
Hey this guy is goood!!!

stek
9th June 2011, 19:50
Why yes I do! Thank you!
Also, there is food in the fridge.....

Do you like films about Cannibals? I won't need the food in the fridge......

Liamxtype
10th June 2011, 17:53
Do you like films about Cannibals? I won't need the food in the fridge......
Think the only one I've ever seen is Silence of the Lambs, and I did enjoy that!
Sure I can't tempt you to a pizza???:happy

Zippy
10th June 2011, 18:43
Think the only one I've ever seen is Silence of the Lambs, and I did enjoy that!
Sure I can't tempt you to a pizza???:happy

Just don't feed him after midnight. It took ages to clean up after the last welcome party.

norrahe
11th June 2011, 10:09
Just don't feed him after midnight. It took ages to clean up after the last welcome party.

Especially after someone spilt water all over him.

Oh, and have you bled your radiators?

Liamxtype
15th June 2011, 16:09
Oh, and have you bled your radiators?
Funny you should ask that.... I'm having a little trouble with the pipes banging at the mo.....must get that bleed key out....