• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shock! Sarah Beeny not pregnant in TV series Horror!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shock! Sarah Beeny not pregnant in TV series Horror!

Though I thought she looked a little bit towards the end.

I think she should do a makover program called 'help, my tits are falling down'.

Comment

I did wonder what possessed that couple to buy the 100+ year old property without a full survey.. but felt sorry for them as a young couple living like that (been there!), and the comments about rabbits caught in headlights as the list of structural defects were read out was very apt

Not sure about the solution to the bowing gable wall though - it seemed a bit of a sticking plaster approach

I thought Beenies boobs had got bigger and were definitely heading South

<report ends>
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        That house definitely looked extremely dodgy.

Did they not think to have a survey before they bought it?
        I'm surprised you noticed the house, after all that isn't why you watch the programme is it

p.s. did it have nice knockers?

Comment

Sarah Beeny, an average looking woman with bun in oven and big boobs. About twenty odd of those walk past my window each day.
          McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
          Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

One of the perils of being a woman is that as soon as you get a bit tubby round the middle someone will ask you when you're due, thus propelling you into deep depression for which the only cure is another bar of chocolate.

Assumptions are also made if perchance you order a soft drink in the pub.

Comment

Some of her comments were stupid.

So the drains are leaking and it's making your house sink and the gable wall will eventually fail. How do you feel about that?

Oh as you can imagine Sarah I'm over the ferkin moon you daft big titted old boiler.
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Well I'd happily impregnate her.

Oh, hang on.... I've had the snip.

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
                  Well I'd happily impregnate her.

Oh, hang on.... I've had the snip.
                  I thought that just meant the ladies don't have to chew before swallowing?
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

It's not all rosy with Beeny either. Apparently.

Comment

Working...
                    X