• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The weekend

Chef is cooking Curry, AtW is testing his couch, and I will be staying up at Loch Awe in Scotland in a railway carriage ,

What are you doing this weekend ?
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

My daughters 4th birthday party on Saturday
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Driving to Cardiff and back to collect Son from University for the summer.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Out to a friends place for dinner on Saturday evening.

Tonight PS3
        Tomorrow during the day PS3
        Sunday PS3

Comment

Going to Gleneagles tonight and staying overnight, pure luxury.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
            Going to Gleneagles tonight and staying overnight, pure luxury.
            Anyone up in Scotland who fancies a beer next week, I'll meet them half way

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Got OU exam at 10am on Monday.

As my memory retention capability is about 48 hrs, my revision starts at 10am tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                Anyone up in Scotland who fancies a beer next week, I'll meet them half way

I won't be buying a drink in the Gleneagles bar, last time I was there they had a whisky that cost £200 for once glass. Imagine you got drunk and starting buying rounds for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  Out to a friends place for dinner on Saturday evening.

Tonight PS3
                  Tomorrow during the day PS3
                  Sunday PS3
                  You have a great imagination
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Flying home tonight and fitting my new graphics card.

Tomorrow, out on the bike for a few hours, spend a bit of time in the park with my son and his football, then my parents are visiting in the afternoon & evening. I might pop to the Korean supermarket and stock up on dumplings.

Sunday nothing planned, perhaps a trip to the aquarium, perhaps pop out for a pint with some friends in the evening.

Monday nothing planned until I fly back in the evening.

Rather annoyingly I forgot to pack my waterstones, so sharpening the knives will have to wait.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X