• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's the opposite of BOOMED?!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just found out a bunch of guys here are having the contracts cut, including me, luckily I am only going a month early but its a bit of a pisser for those who have just celebrated extensions to have them withdrawn.

But I guess thats the name of the game with contracting, on the brightside means I will be able spend the summer with the kids while they are off school!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Busted?

It's good that you are looking on the bright side.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

DOOMED
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Just found out a bunch of guys here are having the contracts cut, including me, luckily I am only going a month early but its a bit of a pisser for those who have just celebrated extensions to have them withdrawn.

But I guess thats the name of the game with contracting, on the brightside means I will be able spend the summer with the kids while they are off school!
        It's DOOMED btw.

Sorry to hear you have been cut short. If you see spending the summer with your screaming kids as a plus, then fair play.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          It's DOOMED btw.

Sorry to hear you have been cut short. If you see spending the summer with your screaming kids as a plus, then fair play.
          Yep, it'll be just him, the kids and the team of social workers.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            DEMOOBed

Sounds like you'll lose a lot of weight, but on the plus side you can throw away that man bra
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Just make sure you don't waste the time watching loads of pointless crap on youtube. You can do that when you're in contract.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                It's DOOMED btw.

After this place (CUK) screaming kids is looking like a positive!
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Last edited by Jeff Maginty; 11 June 2022, 08:09.

Comment

Q. What is the opposite of BOOMED?

A. Milaned
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X