• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Meant to be getting lasered today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meant to be getting lasered today

Laser eye surgery that is. Come down to Leeds for the day but their PC is playing up so I'm back in the hotel while a technician is called out to fix it.

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Laser eye surgery that is. Come down to Leeds for the day but their PC is playing up so I'm back in the hotel while a technician is called out to fix it.

Do you expect me to see?

No I expect you to die Mr Doogie.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzztttttttttttttt
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Ah, that'll be the "Have you tried re..." "Oh ****, my eyes! MY EYES!!!!!"

Comment

Oh come on. Surely there is more than 1 PC for a place the size of Leeds?
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Oh come on. Surely there is more than 1 PC for a place the size of Leeds?
          Must be using the laser from the DVD Drive.

Classy.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I just imagined Dhoog in a Dr Evil mask and mouthing "laser"

Back in the 60's, I had a weather changing machine that was, in essence, a sophisticated heat beam which we called a "laser." Using these "lasers," we punch a hole in the protective layer around the Earth, which we scientists call the "Ozone Layer." Slowly but surely, ultraviolet rays would pour in, increasing the risk of skin cancer. That is unless the world pays us a hefty ransom.

Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
              I just imagined Dhoog in a Dr Evil mask and mouthing "laser"
              I always picture d000hg as more of a................................

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Optimax?

Comment

I expect the laser technicians have been down the pub for a liquid lunch. Let's hope it doesn't affect their aim!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                    I expect the laser technicians have been down the pub for a liquid lunch. Let's hope it doesn't affect their aim!
                    They can't miss - they'll be using laser aim...

Comment

Working...
                    X