• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend weather for flaming June

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend weather for flaming June

The temperature could rocket up from today's high of 13 degrees C to a mind boggling 14 C on Saturday, however this will be paid for on Sunday when the temperature is expected to max out at 13 C, together with heavy wind and rain. Then it will shoot all the way back up to 14 C on Monday. So enjoy the heatwave on Saturday while you can. Weather forecasts may vary by region.

What a scorcher.

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    The temperature could rocket up from today's high of 13 degrees C to a mind boggling 14 C on Saturday, however this will be paid for on Sunday when the temperature is expected to max out at 13 C, together with heavy wind and rain. Then it will shoot all the way back up to 14 C on Monday. So enjoy the heatwave on Saturday while you can. Weather forecasts may vary by region.

What a scorcher.
    For ClipHead this is a heatwave.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      For a Scotsman standing under an energy saving lightbulb without a lamp shade can cause a melonoma.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        For a Scotsman standing under an energy saving lightbulb without a lamp shade can cause a melonoma.
        Yeah, but that only happens when someone else picks up the tab for the Leccy!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Aberdeen, 12-14 degrees C next week, wind, rain. Glasgow similar.
          10 day Weather in Aberdeen - weather.co.uk

Yep, hot and dry.

Comment

Aberdeen, 12-14 degrees C next week, wind, rain. Glasgow similar.
            10 day Weather in Aberdeen - weather.co.uk

Yep, hot and dry.
            If it keeps the midgies down, I'm all for it

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              If it keeps the midgies down, I'm all for it

The Scottish Midge Forecast

What is it with midges and Scotland. Do they like the weather? Can't say I've ever been seriously midged.

Comment

What is it with midges and Scotland. Do they like the weather? Can't say I've ever been seriously midged.
                me neither, but the missus spent the whole week waiting for her avon, anti midgie skin products. They arrived yesterday, a whole blooming stackful.
                hey ho

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I've seen people giving up their week long walking holiday on day one because of midges. If you've never encountered them you can't imagine the misery and all insect repellent does is make them hungrier.

Most essential kit to bring when going camping is a box of cigars.
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                    I've seen people giving up their week long walking holiday on day one because of midges. If you've never encountered them you can't imagine the misery and all insect repellent does is make them hungrier.

Most essential kit to bring when going camping is a box of cigars.
                    WHS. But the Avon 'Skin so soft' does seem to work for some people. Best defence is to keep covered up - so handy that the weather's bleedin' miserable. You could wear one of those net things too. They won't bite you because they'll be too busy laughing.

Comment

Working...
                    X