• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Permanent home for Google's Les Paul doodle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Permanent home for Google's Les Paul doodle

WIS - now with the recording functionality we Europeans were previously denied

EDIT: e.g. http://goo.gl/doodle/8vNR9
    Last edited by NickFitz; 11 June 2011, 18:24.

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

EDIT: e.g. Les Paul's 96th Birthday
    Woohoo
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Good stuff.

Comment

Without wanting to sound pedantic, shouldn't twanging the shorter strings give a higher note?
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          Without wanting to sound pedantic, shouldn't twanging the shorter strings give a higher note?
          Isn't it to do with tautness?

Comment

That actually inspired me to dig out my guitar from the attic, yet again. One day I might learn to play it. Only been trying for 46 years so far.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

EDIT: e.g. Les Paul's 96th Birthday
              What a masterpiece. Can anyone do even better? I still have to use IE to hear anything. FF is f-flipped.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                What a masterpiece. Can anyone do even better? I still have to use IE to hear anything. FF is f-flipped.
                4.0.1 working fine for me.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                  4.0.1 working fine for me.
                  I'm on FF 3.6.4, maybe I'll update. Incidentally what a crock of tulip IE looks. I haven't figured out how to use it yet (first time in ages), and I'm guessing I'm version version 9 as I recently did an update and that rings a bell, but I can't see how to find that out in IE yet.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                    You need a browser that supports the HTML5 canvas element, and the sound is produced using Flash so if you have that blocked you'll need to enable it.

Comment

Working...
                    X