• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Forum tinkering

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum tinkering

I can't see embedded videos anymore, anyone else? I'm on my iPad though, someone try embedding a photo
    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    I can't see embedded videos anymore, anyone else? I'm on my iPad though, someone try embedding a photo
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_6a6NWbCRGM...s400/loser.jpg

Can you see that?

Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
      I can't see my sig what going on?

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
        I can't see my sig what going on?
        I can see it, but it needs some work.

Comment

Comment

Works for me. Must be your 'tard status messing you up Russell. Will log in and try a sockie test account.

Comment

Is definitely Russell being a 'tard.

Comment

Try a vid too.

Comment

Seems to work OK. Can you link me to a post where vid is not working for you Incognito?

Comment

If you click on the vb4 style, there doesn't seem to be a way of getting back to the blue or stealth styles.
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
                    X