• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Canadian Grand Prix

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadian Grand Prix

Lewis Hamilton ! What a tit. He should be banned.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

3 investigations in one race, nice one!

Well now we're on the red flag.

And Kobayasi is on second
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I think he's gotten worse season after season, he'll be back in karts for 2012 if they'll have him.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

All together now (until the commentary comes back)

"we are sailing, we are sailing, home again, across the track................"

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

First one he had the inside line. 2nd was a speeding issue, Button as well - so maybe a team mistake. 3rd, he was overtaking and Button pushed him into a concrete wall.

That's how I read it anyway.

Is the commentary broken then?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            F

It was earlier when they'd stopped it first

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              First one he had the inside line. 2nd was a speeding issue, Button as well - so maybe a team mistake. 3rd, he was overtaking and Button pushed him into a concrete wall.

That's how I read it anyway.

Trouble keeps finding Lewis, he must be very unlucky.
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                Trouble keeps finding Lewis, he must be very unlucky.
                ooh, you cynic

Norrahe's blog

Comment

And some one is going to get a slap for the way they bought back Hamilton's car, the front wing wasn't that bad before they took it off the track

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    ooh, you cynic
                    I've always defended him in the past, I really thought the FIA had a vendetta against McLaren and he was bearing the brunt.

He's been a bit crap this season, though maybe a bit unlucky to be shunted into the wall today.

Comment

Working...
                    X