• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Out of Office message template

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of Office message template

I just got this OOO from someone - I will be using it as a template from now on:

I am currently out of office, and will be returning on [insert date]. Your message will not be read.
    That is all
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Was it from your broken who did a runner with all your dirty spekulative fund?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Was it from your broken who did a runner with all your dirty spekulative fund?
      no
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

When I was a permie, I had a similar voicemail telling people not to leave a message and to either call back when I returned to the office or to send me an email as their vm would simply be deleted.

Worked a treat.

Comment

Better still put a rule that auto-deletes the email and a message saying if this is still important to re-send after the return date.
          Anti-bedwetting advice

Comment

When I changed mobiles I got a new number and texted my address book saying 'This is my new number' from the new number without saying who I was...

I got about 104 texts back saying 'Who the fleck is this?'..

Still don't understand what I did wrong.....

Comment

Are you working for a large health based project by any chance? I got the very same OOO a couple of weeks ago...
              In case of emergency, break dance.

Comment

Working...
              X