• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is Shaunboy's family Scotlands Gavin and Stacey?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Shaunboy's family Scotlands Gavin and Stacey?

I will first of all say that I do like Shaunboy. I enjoy the quality of his banter and his lack of pretence. His revelations about his "coming to London" and his family remind me of Gavin and Stacey.
    Gavin I think works in IT and though he is a couple of levels above the true "Chav" class there are many instances of chavvy style behaviour entrenched within their lifestyles.

So a few questions need to be asked here.
    Nope he and his brood are way too posh
    16.67%
    He is a true blue Chav to the bone
    16.67%
    He and his family are often found fraternising with the Gavin & Staceys of this worldGavin & Stacey
    16.67%
    AndyW has more tattoos on his old chap than Shaunboys entire family
    50.00%
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

When I met Shaunbhoy in Devon last year he was raving about a big share deal he'd done that would set his kids up for the future.

'I've bought them a share in Burberry' he enthused , 'I've been told they're doing really well'

Then he showed me and I had to say 'Nice hats Shaun'
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

If we are going to do this properly then we need to define just what constitutes "Shaunbhoy's" family, and what can be defined as "Mrs Shaunbhoy's" family.

I , with SB04 in tow, attended a BAR-B-Q at my sister's gaffe in Highgate/Hampstead. There my Brother-in-law (who has been running his own very succesful Architect's Business in London for many years, and also happens to be a Freeman of the City) cooked the food whilst we discussed the purchase of his next Yacht.
      They have 3 daughters, the older two both got Degrees, and whilst one is working as an assistant editor at a local newspaper, the other one is struggling to find a job she likes.
      The youngest of the 3 got a part-time job helping out at a friends' fathers tattoo parlour. Despite doing every bit as well as her older siblings academically, she opted not to bother going to Uni.
      She now runs the place and makes a shedload more dosh than her older sisters without any student loans to pay off neither, and is as happy as a pig in tulip, with a seemingly never-ending sea of punters stretching as far as the eye can see! Go figure!!

A synopsis of Mrs SB's family may be a little more "pedestrian" shall we say, and to spare any blushes I will simply say that a great many of them are yer typical sarf-London folks. Everyone in and out of each others' houses with each others' furniture all day long!!!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        When I met Shaunbhoy in Devon last year he was raving about a big share deal he'd done that would set his kids up for the future.

'I've bought them a share in Burberry' he enthused , 'I've been told they're doing really well'

Then he showed me and I had to say 'Nice hats Shaun'
        Yeah, but I only did that to stop you pestering me about taking a punt on those Kevlar Smocks that you were designing for the Cornish Freedom Fighters!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          If we are going to do this properly then we need to define just what constitutes "Shaunbhoy's" family, and what can be defined as "Mrs Shaunbhoy's" family.

I , with SB04 in tow, attended a BAR-B-Q at my sister's gaffe in Highgate/Hampstead. There my Brother-in-law (who has been running his own very succesful Architect's Business in London for many years, and also happens to be a Freeman of the City) cooked the food whilst we discussed the purchase of his next Yacht.
          They have 3 daughters, the older two both got Degrees, and whilst one is working as an assistant editor at a local newspaper, the other one is struggling to find a job she likes.
          The youngest of the 3 got a part-time job helping out at a friends' fathers tattoo parlour. Despite doing every bit as well as her older siblings academically, she opted not to bother going to Uni.
          She now runs the place and makes a shedload more dosh than her older sisters without any student loans to pay off neither, and is as happy as a pig in tulip, with a seemingly never-ending sea of punters stretching as far as the eye can see! Go figure!!

A synopsis of Mrs SB's family may be a little more "pedestrian" shall we say, and to spare any blushes I will simply say that a great many of them are yer typical sarf-London folks. Everyone in and out of each others' houses with each others' furniture all day long!!!
          Sorry SB but this site judges people according to the "lowest common denominator" principle.
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            Sorry SB but this site judges people according to the "lowest common denominator" principle.
            Could be worse, they could be 'sarf londener agent types'
            "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
              Could be worse, they could be 'sarf londener agent types'
              Now now. I will have you know that "er indoors" was at St Trinians

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                Now now. I will have you know that "er indoors" was at St Trinians
                But does she still wear the uniform, and worse that factoid is useless without photos
                Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  blah blah
                  From The Hamstead & Highgate Express

Shaunbhoy & his brother in law enjoy a family BBQ
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                    From The Hamstead & Highgate Express

Shaunbhoy & his brother in law enjoy a family BBQ
                    It is Hampstead, you provincial dullard!

Comment

Working...
                    X