PDA

View Full Version : Prince2 Foundation review / Practitioner cramming

Wilmslow
14th June 2011, 06:46
Company have agreed to pack me off onto a Prince2 Practitioner from Foundation 2 day conversion.

Foundation is a blur, so I need to get some very quick revision sorted as the course / exam is in early July, in a couple of weeks.

Any cram revision tools for Prince2009?

2 days is nowhere near enough, get QA seem to spin out the ITIL foundation to 5 long days!

Churchill
14th June 2011, 06:54
Company have agreed to pack me off onto a Prince2 Practitioner from Foundation 2 day conversion.

Foundation is a blur, so I need to get some very quick revision sorted as the course / exam is in early July, in a couple of weeks.

Any cram revision tools for Prince2009?

2 days is nowhere near enough, get QA seem to spin out the ITIL foundation to 5 long days!

Haven't you got a copy of the book?

FFS, it's no wonder you're a permy.

Wilmslow
14th June 2011, 07:14
Haven't you got a copy of the book?

yeah, got the book, just wanting to cram it in rather rapidly, but not to melt down my brain!

May bite the bullet and stump up for an audio / CBT for revision, as that style works best for me.

Churchill
14th June 2011, 07:17
yeah, got the book, just wanting to cram it in rather rapidly, but not to melt down my brain!

May bite the bullet and stump up for an audio / CBT for revision, as that style works best for me.