• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prince2 Foundation review / Practitioner cramming

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prince2 Foundation review / Practitioner cramming

Company have agreed to pack me off onto a Prince2 Practitioner from Foundation 2 day conversion.

Foundation is a blur, so I need to get some very quick revision sorted as the course / exam is in early July, in a couple of weeks.

Any cram revision tools for Prince2009?

2 days is nowhere near enough, get QA seem to spin out the ITIL foundation to 5 long days!

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Company have agreed to pack me off onto a Prince2 Practitioner from Foundation 2 day conversion.

Foundation is a blur, so I need to get some very quick revision sorted as the course / exam is in early July, in a couple of weeks.

Any cram revision tools for Prince2009?

2 days is nowhere near enough, get QA seem to spin out the ITIL foundation to 5 long days!
    Haven't you got a copy of the book?

FFS, it's no wonder you're a permy.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Haven't you got a copy of the book?

yeah, got the book, just wanting to cram it in rather rapidly, but not to melt down my brain!

May bite the bullet and stump up for an audio / CBT for revision, as that style works best for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
        yeah, got the book, just wanting to cram it in rather rapidly, but not to melt down my brain!

May bite the bullet and stump up for an audio / CBT for revision, as that style works best for me.

Comment

Working...
        X