PDA

View Full Version : Contradictory Rep

SimonMac
14th June 2011, 10:39
(OK I know yet another rep thread)

Has anyone else noticed an increase in contradictory rep, ie +ve rep with a negative comment?

Are people just getting lazy and not noticing what they are doing?!

amcdonald
14th June 2011, 10:46
Not another rep thread :suicide:

SimonMac
14th June 2011, 10:46
Not another rep thread :suicide:

Least this one isn't an excuse to bitch, well yet anyway!

amcdonald
14th June 2011, 10:50
The first rule of rep, you don't talk about rep

northernladuk
14th June 2011, 11:00
The whole system is fooked. I dunno why we try and discuss the what's and how's about it anymore. Just a CUK joke to keep people amused now. At least it seems to do that well though.

SimonMac
14th June 2011, 11:02
The first rule of rep, you don't talk about rep

The whole system is fooked. I dunno why we try and discuss the what's and how's about it anymore. Just a CUK joke to keep people amused now. At least it seems to do that well though.

If we didn't have rep to talk about all the threads in general will be about global warming and no one wants that!

MarillionFan
14th June 2011, 11:09

WNLS.

I suggest we just turn it off right now. Obviously just keep the points as they are right now and freeze it and turn it off to new ones.

That seems the right thing to do.

eek
14th June 2011, 11:11
WNLS.

I suggest we just turn it off right now. Obviously just keep the points as they are right now and freeze it and turn it off to new ones.

Says the person who is currently top of the pops and clearly has no bias or viewpoint.

MarillionFan
14th June 2011, 11:13
Says the person who is currently top of the pops and clearly has no bias or viewpoint.

Really? :eek:

I hadn't looked.

MarillionFan
14th June 2011, 11:17
Rep is fun, it's like sending a PM coming from my MF account...

It's also quite good for making Churchill blub.

AtW
14th June 2011, 11:22
It's also quite good for making Churchill blub.

Just don't get them started on subject of assembly language - he'll go on for ages, make proper arse of himself and then run away ...

russell
14th June 2011, 11:50
WNLS.

Nah, I say just ditch it.