• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Food debris

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food debris

I seem to be getting more food stuck to/trapped between my teeth nowadays.

Is this another one of the joys of the ageing process?

I'm sure it never used to be like this.

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    I seem to be getting more food stuck to/trapped between my teeth nowadays.

Is this another one of the joys of the ageing process?

I'm sure it never used to be like this.
    I use one of these: Panasonic EW-DJ40 DentaCare Cordless Rechargeable Oral Irrigator: Amazon.co.uk: Health & Beauty

Fantastic bit of kit, especially good for wisdom tooth flaps.

BTW Don't be tempted by the cheaper Waterpick, the batteries stop charging after 3 months which is all the warranty you get in the US.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Have you got hair growing out of your ears yet ?
      Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
        Have you got hair growing out of your ears yet ?
        I use one of these: Philips NT9110 Nose Hair Trimmer: Amazon.co.uk: Health & Beauty

Fantastic...
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
          Oral Irrigator
          Dude Oral Heh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh heh Irrigator Heh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh heh

Heh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh heh

Comment

Originally posted by Beavis View Post
            Dude Oral Heh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh heh Irrigator Heh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh heh

Heh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh hehHeh heh
            And what would Cornholio think ?
            Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Those hairy toothpicks sold in Boots et. al are ferociously expensive too,

though admittedly are superior to the regular wooden toothpick

The former must be about the most expensive bit of steel wire in the universe and they are specially made to self destruct after a few picks too.

Boots Expert 0.5mm Interdental Brush - Boots

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                Those hairy toothpicks sold in Boots et. al are ferociously expensive too,

though admittedly are superior to the regular wooden toothpick

The former must be about the most expensive bit of steel wire in the universe and they are specially made to self destruct after a few picks too.

Boots Expert 0.5mm Interdental Brush - Boots
                Use a safety pin, or a straightened paper clip.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                X