View Full Version : Ukelele Cabaret Goes Green Tues 14th June

cojak
14th June 2011, 13:59
At the Lincoln Lounge (King’s Cross)
8pm onwards.

Netraider and I will be there, if nobody else is :D

CiderEagle
14th June 2011, 14:53
Just logged on here for the first time in ages - never really look at the social board but I was planning to go to this anyway this evening - sounds like a good night, and I've seen a couple of the acts before (Jo Stephenson is particularly good). Do either of you have any distinguishing marks, will you be holding copies of the Telegraph or something ?:smile

CiderEagle
14th June 2011, 23:15
I'll take that as a "**** off" then :smile

If you didn't go, you missed an entertaining evening. Nice pub, nice people, some good acts.

cojak
15th June 2011, 00:28
No, that wasn't a **** off, that was you being paranoid :)

Nobody usually bothers apart from me and Netraider so I didnt look at this thread and I was too busy to login in this evening (cos I was one of the acts... ;) )

See you another time :)

norrahe
15th June 2011, 08:23
How did your act go? Do we have another posting from Netraider (with accompanying singing) on youtube?

Netraider
15th June 2011, 09:51
Do we have another posting from Netraider (with accompanying singing) on youtube? :emb

Cojak put on a fantastic performance. Unfortunately she didn't know she was going to until the end of the evening. I didn't have any recording kit with me, otherwise there would have been a youtube special posted.

All I can say is, it is amazing what Cojak managed to do with 2 notes. Awesome performance.

CiderEagle
16th June 2011, 14:15
No, that wasn't a **** off, that was you being paranoid :)

Nobody usually bothers apart from me and Netraider so I didnt look at this thread and I was too busy to login in this evening (cos I was one of the acts... ;) )

See you another time :)

Nah, not serious in the slightest I assure you :glasses Had a cracking night and will def be going back. Box and Bone were awesome despite only having a tangential ukulele connection.

Must admit I left before the end to catch the last tube. I saw up to the main act with Tricity, then two open mics. Left when a guy in a green t shirt and a skull cap was just giving way to a skinhead.

So which ones were you and / or Netraider ? I was sat by the bar in a pink polo shirt.

Netraider
17th June 2011, 06:52
Cojak would have been the one in the comedy wig and glasses, I was in a dodgy striped shirt sat opposite the stage.

CiderEagle
17th June 2011, 22:23
In that case I was sat next to you early on ! Will def be going to the next onem, so see you there :glasses