• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who makes the best burgers?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who makes the best burgers?

Poll to follow.

I fancy a whopper for my tea.

Edit: I forgot to put an option for homemade ones. Which reminds me of an Eddie Murphy routine.
    Macdonalds
    7.89%
    Burger King
    31.58%
    KFC
    0.00%
    Gourmet Burger Kitchen
    28.95%
    AndyW's mum's beef curtains are delicious
    31.58%
    Last edited by doodab; 14 June 2011, 15:08.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Mr Z. He does proper chips too
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

The Meatwagon | Guerilla Dining in London

Comment

Is Gourmet Burger Kitchen basically any commercial outfit that you didn't name above or a specific brand that I've never come across?

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
          Is Gourmet Burger Kitchen basically any commercial outfit that you didn't name above or a specific brand that I've never come across?
          Gourmet Burger Kitchen - Home

Feel free to vote for others not on the list. I used to like the Wendy's triple myself, but they seem to have disappeared.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Go for venison burgers at Waitrose
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Ed's easy diner used to do hooooge burgers, cooked to order and cheesy fries mmmmm
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                Gourmet Burger Kitchen - Home

Feel free to vote for others not on the list. I used to like the Wendy's triple myself, but they seem to have disappeared.
                Ah ok. In which case it's an AndyW option for me, I don't rate McD's, Burger King or Kentucky compared to burgers I've had in various pubs in the Uk, home made ones or some I've had in other countries. I'll only eat in a Uk burger chain if I've no other sensible option.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  Go for venison burgers at Waitrose
                  Venison burgers. Mmmmmmmm.
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I liked Burger King when the started out, the burgers were huge for the UK
                    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Working...
                    X