• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Luther is back.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luther is back.

First episode was on last night.

Last series was exciting and gripping and looks like this one is going to be the same.

Loved Idris Elba as Stringer Bell in The Wire.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post

Last series was exciting and gripping and looks like this one is going to be the same.
    Agreed. Something worth watching, a veritable beacon of light amidst a torrent of mediocrity on mainstream TV at the moment.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Who watches mainstream TV in real-time in this era? How quaint.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        Who watches mainstream TV in real-time in this era? How quaint.
        The discerning amongst us. Don't sweat it though, it won't hamper you endlessly watching repeats of Hollyoaks and Eastenders on iplayer etc.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Managed to catch snatches of it whilst chatting to my bird. Glad I recorded it though it looks promising
          Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Agreed. Something worth watching, a veritable beacon of light amidst a torrent of mediocrity on mainstream TV at the moment.
            Love Luther.

Hugo Blick's 'The Shadow Line' on BB2 has also been superb IMO, I've mentioned it before but no-one seems to be watching.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
              Love Luther.

Hugo Blick's 'The Shadow Line' on BB2 has also been superb IMO, I've mentioned it before but no-one seems to be watching.
              Shadow Line has been excellent, will be sorry when it's finished - one of the little gems the BBC come up with every so often.

Missed the previous series of Luther, but on the strength of last night's epsiode I think we're going have to get hold of them.
              Do what thou wilt

Comment

Working...
              X