• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London hotels

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London hotels

If one was to be down in the big smoke over the weekend what hotel would one be wanting to book into? The bogied chariot arrives into Euston tomorrow morning so somewhere around that area. The good lady will no doubt want boutique style where as I will settle for a mattress with house trained cockroaches so something in between.

Cheers.

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    If one was to be down in the big smoke over the weekend what hotel would one be wanting to book into? The bogied chariot arrives into Euston tomorrow morning so somewhere around that area. The good lady will no doubt want boutique style where as I will settle for a mattress with house trained cockroaches so something in between.

Cheers.
    I take it that you don't want to be living in a place full of Bob's where you can share a room with 20 other people?

Don't know if HOTELS near EUSTON, London | up to 75% off with Hotel Direct will help or not. Don't know Euston well enough, so can't make any personal recommendations.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

I always stay here when in London;

London County Hall

Central for everything.
      Me, me, me...

Comment

You could always stay at the newly reopened St Pancras Hotel, just down the road from Euston.

Might cost a fair bit though.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Cheers.
          Sorry I only ever use the Landmark. (When saving cash I do sometimes sleep in the travellodge nearby and have breakfast there).
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
          X