• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This just doesn't add up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This just doesn't add up

Two men armed with swords have been arrested over an alleged plot to rob and murder soul singer Joss Stone at her home in Devon.
    Joss Stone 'murder plot': 2 men armed with swords, rope and a body bag arrested | Mail Online

'Officers attended the area at around 10am and subsequently arrested the occupants of a red Fiat Punto.
    Really, how were they expecting to get 2 guys and someone in a bodybag into a Fiat Punto
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Joss Stone 'murder plot': 2 men armed with swords, rope and a body bag arrested | Mail Online

Really, how were they expecting to get 2 guys and someone in a bodybag into a Fiat Punto
    You're being cynical!

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post

I just read the same story on the BBC website and had the same thoughts. Also, swords??? WTF. Any proper Manc villain would surely be armed with guns. Or maybe they've been watching Kill Bill

Comment

Her music is pretty tulip and she's a bit of a gimp but murder her? That's a bit bonkers.
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Her music is pretty tulip and she's a bit of a gimp but murder her? That's a bit bonkers.
          Agreed.

Does she have a new album out soon?

Comment

Hmm, two men, two seats, one hostage, 1 boot, 1 glove-box and 1 sword. Seems doable.

Alternatively, Fiat Punto = 280-litre boot capacity, Joss Stone approximately = 60 litres.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              Hmm, two men, two seats, one hostage, 1 boot, 1 glove-box and 1 sword. Seems doable.

Alternatively, Fiat Punto = 280-litre boot capacity, Joss Stone approximately = 60 litres.
              In a human shaped lump. I would pretty much guarantee you couldn't get her in the boot of a punto (in one piece...)

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                Agreed.

Does she have a new album out soon?
                Actually now you mention it, I'm pretty sure she does have one out soon. I think I read someplace that she produced herself.
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  In a human shaped lump. I would pretty much guarantee you couldn't get her in the boot of a punto (in one piece...)
                  Hence the swords?
                  The vegetarian option.

Comment

"hello 999 emergancy services"

"Hi I am Joss Stooooooone e ee e e e e e e e, yaaa. Someone has broken into my how ow ow ow ow usee eeeeeeeeee ahhh."

"are you at the premises just now caller"

"YeeeEEeeEEeessssssssss, ahh"

Comment

Working...
                    X