• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hotel Missoni

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hotel Missoni

Just booked one of those secret hotels on the last minute.com since my pad is rented out like, I thought it might the balmoral hotel but not the Missoni!

Anyone had the pleasure?

Luxury Hotels | Unique Design Hotels | Hotel Missoni | A unique concept
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

annoying flash website.
    think it was on one of those reality I can't get a job programmes, they had a newbie who didn't change the sheets
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      annoying flash website.
      think it was on one of those reality I can't get a job programmes, they had a newbie who didn't change the sheets
      Yeah, I saw that - surprised the Manageress gave her a second chance.

Comment

Thanks!
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            annoying flash website.
            Yup really awful website and built in music I detest. Sorry I didn't stay on the page long enough to see if it's a nice place.

If you know it's a top notch place then nice one on a bargain

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
              Yup really awful website and built in music I detest. Sorry I didn't stay on the page long enough to see if it's a nice place.

If you know it's a top notch place then nice one on a bargain

I agree website is a bit naff, worked nice in Safari.

The hotel I've walked past often enough, has a sense of occasion about it.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                I agree website is a bit naff, worked nice in Safari.

The hotel I've walked past often enough, has a sense of occasion about it.
                Site worked ok, but all that animation and music overlay is an instant putoff to me, I closed it as soon as it brought up the music.

I know what you mean about a hotel that feels special from the outside, I've stayed in a few flash hotels (I usually go for small places when working away) and there is that sense you're in a classy place, rather nice

Comment

Nice

Arthurs seat in the background

Comment

Woken to sunrise this morning

My ipod plugged to the dock as my alarm played The Secret Life Of Daydreams from pride and prejudice

Comment

Working...
                    X