• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Embarrassing Bodies C4 8pm

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Embarrassing Bodies C4 8pm

Call me an old prude, but was that *really* necessary before the watershed?
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

The only time I accidently caught some of this hideous programme, I saw the bumhole of a large black lady in gruesome detail.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      The only time I accidently caught some of this hideous programme, I saw the bumhole of a large black lady in gruesome detail.
      Yet up until now she's been too embarrassed to go to the doctor, now 5m people have seen her rusty sheriff's badge.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
        Yet up until now she's been too embarrassed to go to the doctor, now 5m people have seen her rusty sheriff's badge.
        Yeah! What on earth? I assume people go on this programme in the hope that they will get fast tracked, or summat. I would rather wait a few weeks for treatment, than get my BUMHOLE out on the TV! How would you face friends and family after that?

"Ooh this is her bit now, here she is....in the waiting room, oooh it's so exciting isn't it Brian? Brian, are you watching this? Pass me the pringles will you. Oh, right, she's going in. Lovely skirt she's got on."
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Oh smeg, just released I'm going to be exposed to doom and gloom TV tomorrow on my return to the UK. Something I've managed to avoid for the past 4 months.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            Oh smeg, just released I'm going to be exposed to doom and gloom TV tomorrow on my return to the UK. Something I've managed to avoid for the past 4 months.
            Don't watch TV then you miserable sod
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Is German TV great then?
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                Don't watch TV then you miserable sod

I will be miserable if I watch the TV!
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I will be miserable if I watch the TV!
                  read a book! have a pot noodle! go for a walk! do some cross stitch!
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                    Is German TV great then?

No it's truly awful, far worse than anything the BBC could chuck out.

What's happened without the TV is Mr & Mrs scooter actually talk to each other in the evenings or read a book. We're never this civilised at home.

Comment

Working...
                    X