• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When did Doodab stop being exciting and new?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When did Doodab stop being exciting and new?

He's been here 18 months now.

It feels so much longer

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

seriously

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      seriously

You don't like the thread, yet have time to post in it? Me think you doth protest too much.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        He's been here 18 months now
        That is a disturbing fact, and might explain my feeling of ennui.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          You don't like the thread, yet have time to post in it? Me think you doth protest too much.
          I don't like the thread and I have time to post in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            I don't like the thread and I have time to post in it.
            I don't like the thread, the people in it and I don't have time to post in it.

But I will because otherwise it means I'll be doing something even more boring with even more boring people IRL.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              I don't like the thread, the people in it and I don't have time to post in it.

But I will because otherwise it means I'll be doing something even more boring with even more boring people IRL.
              Finally admitting that you don't like yourself means that you've hit rock bottom, a valuable first step on the road to recovery

Comment

Working...
              X