• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Politically incorrect

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Politically incorrect

I was looking at wheelchairs & was astounded to discover one called the Spazz: only in America
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

If you think that's offensive you should scroll down a bit.

That is just wrong!
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      If you think that's offensive you should scroll down a bit.

That is just wrong!
      Why, are you selling yours cheaper?

Comment

Should we start a campaign to rename it "The Russell"
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Why, are you selling yours cheaper?
          No, because the flaming letter effect is the hideous low point of a horrid website. Although this comes a close second.

While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

that is terrible they have even gone for the sex sells approach with the slightly hot ladies next to each chair

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              that is terrible they have even gone for the sex sells approach with the slightly hot ladies next to each chair
              Quite shouldn't they have had naked ladies in wheelchairs
              Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Should we start a campaign to rename it "The Russell"
                Nah, the wheelchair is probably quite useful (if oddly named), why saddle it with a moniker synonymous with fakery, lies and trolling?

I agree the website is pretty naff.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                  No, because the flaming letter effect is the hideous low point of a horrid website. Although this comes a close second.

I quite like that one

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
                    I was looking at wheelchairs & was astounded to discover one called the Spazz: only in America
                    That remined me os an old Bloom Country strip where the crew of the starship Interpoop are off to buy their captain Cutter John a new wheelchair.

The plaid-clad salesman proudly shows them the newest model, new because it has the option of mauve armrests. The crew are justifiably horrified that this is the limit of personalization allowed and on complaining are told that “a wheelchair is not a vehicle for personal expression!”

They respond by building their own wheelchair out of a huge comfy recliner armchair complete with racing slicks and custom wheels. Opus points out that the missile launcher is under the refridgerator.

Can't find the damn thing anwywhere on the net though. Was far funnier in pictures.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X