• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prince2 1 day Practitioner prep workshop

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prince2 1 day Practitioner prep workshop

Can anyone suggest one?

Took my foundation a couple of years back, very rusty, and have a Prince2 Practitioner 1.5 prep course with exam on 7th July.

Looking for a 1 day foundation revision / Practitioner prep as an interim to help maximise chances of passing. Self paying so want just the one day to stump up for.

Any suggestions of one in the next week or two??

Try calling the APM

Association for Project Management
    Ibis House, Summerleys Road
    Princes Risborough
    Bucks, HP27 9LE
    To unsubscribe contact [email protected]
    t: 0845 458 1944
    f: 0845 458 8807
    [email protected]
    Association for Project Management | The professional body for project management

Also, joining them on LinkedIn has been useful for me.

Comment

I did mine with Spoce, someone else here recommended them and I looked them up, did both foundation and practitioner intensive course, they are quite good.
      PRINCE2 Training | PRINCE2 Courses & Certification | PRINCE2 Project Management

Comment

Originally posted by zamzummim View Post
        I did mine with Spoce, someone else here recommended them and I looked them up, did both foundation and practitioner intensive course, they are quite good.
        PRINCE2 Training | PRINCE2 Courses & Certification | PRINCE2 Project Management
        Thanks for that - Spoce have a one day Practitioner Exam prep workshop - signed up for this. In London, so a pita to get to, but needs must. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X