• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Echoes of the past...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Echoes of the past...

Don't mention the war!

BBC News - German duelling clubs in race row over Asian member

I am sure I read somewhere that the "Aryan" Race originated in India anyway?

Racism is just plain wrong in all of its formats......................bleeding squareheads should know better. They come off sounding no better than the bloody Frogs!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      As far as I recall the Bobs were seen as OK by Mr Hilter, on the Aryan race grounds.

Mind you, they hadn't tried flogging him outsourcing at that point.

Racism is just plain wrong in all of its formats......................bleeding squareheads should know better. They come off sounding no better than the bloody Frogs!!

Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

In a well-researched academic article of high-quality scholarship, I have no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
          In a well-researched academic article of high-quality scholarship, I have no doubt.
          Well of course.
          Don't suppose you spotted anything similar in "Nuts"?
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Not that I recall. The best source of Nazi-related historical information remains the ground floors of Soho bookshops whose basements have flyscreens and bright orange lighting.

Comment

Working...
            X