• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A level play field

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A level play field

In the interests of fairness should we publish the "method" for all and sundry?

Current posters who know or claim to know:

FullyAutomatix
    Myself
    Spacecadet
    SimonMac
    Old Greg
    TykeMerc
    MarillionFan
    Churchill
    Oracleslave
    Yes
    38.10%
    No
    19.05%
    AndyW's mum doesn't care about my reputation
    42.86%
    Last edited by doodab; 16 June 2011, 17:01.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    In the interests of fairness should we publish the "method" for all and sundry?
    Don't be silly.

It may be easiest if Admin just creates a spreadsheet of all reps and publishes it.

Comment

Well, it's clearly going to get out as there are now at least 3 posters armed with the necessary knowledge. It's really a question of when and how bad the fallout will be.

I suppose the next thing is to start a book on how many bannings will result once it kicks off.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Knowledge is power, I know the trick but will not be releasing the info, or any examples of the vitriol that has come my way.
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I'm just too stupid to be able to work out how to code anything

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Knowledge is power, I know the trick but will not be releasing the info, or any examples of the vitriol that has come my way.
            I think the advantage is going to be quite short lived though, it's not that hard to figure out.

Whose socky is Mason Boyne BTW? Churchill's is my guess.

Comment

I think the advantage is going to be quite short lived though, it's not that hard to figure out.

That comes next, trying to join up the sockie and master
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Not impossible, but I doubt it as it's hardly unknown that he's affiliated with that organisation. It would hardly be an anonymous sockie.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                  Not impossible, but I doubt it as it's hardly unknown that he's affiliated with that organisation. It would hardly be an anonymous sockie.
                  I am not a member of the Orange Order.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                    Well, it left what the owner believed to be anonymous rep. I doubt he was expecting the revelations we are currently seeing.

Comment

Working...
                    X