• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Panorama Tonight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panorama Tonight

What an eye opener. I knew there were migrants who pay many thousands of pounds to traffickers to get into Europe and on to Britain.

What I didn't know is that so many people set out completely penniless from their homes on the other side of the world taking many years to get here and facing unspeakable horrors on the way. Women and children too.

Perhaps if we hadn't turned Afghanistan into a war torn tuliphole they wouldn't be so desperate to leave.

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    What an eye opener. I knew there were migrants who pay many thousands of pounds to traffickers to get into Europe and on to Britain.

What I didn't know is that so many people set out completely penniless from their homes on the other side of the world taking many years to get here and facing unspeakable horrors on the way. Women and children too.

Perhaps if we hadn't turned Afghanistan into a war torn tuliphole they wouldn't be so desperate to leave.
    Quite leave Afghanistan as a pariah state to breed train and export terrorists. you would be the first to complain when your arse is blown through brain - what little there is of it
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post

We'll add this to the ever burgeoning list.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
      X