PDA

View Full Version : The reincarnation is complete

Cerberus
17th June 2011, 02:24

doodab
17th June 2011, 07:43
Oh dear, worried about the fallout from repileaks are we?

Troll
17th June 2011, 11:52
I have been on CUK since 2005, but have just undergone my fourth reincarnation.

I am not a sockpuppet, and have never posted concurrently with any of my previous logins. For a variety of reasons, I feel the need to reinvent myself from time to time, requiring the retirement of the current login, and the creation of a new one.

There are a couple of posters on here that my previous incarnations have despised with a passion, but also many others that have proven themselves to be genuinely nice people. Whether or not I may have met any of you IRL is of no consequence.

This is a new start.Hi Snaw... do you actually know about Cerberus? and if so how do your reconcile with your "I'm not a sockpuppet" statement ?

fullyautomatix
17th June 2011, 12:32
Repileaks claims its victim.:devil

northernladuk
17th June 2011, 12:48
That is a bit extreme MF. Thought you could shoulder it all and slug it through?

Or are you kandr/NOB25/AOTN?

I would guess if you have had to sack 3 accounts something is going wrong somewhere...

MarillionFan
17th June 2011, 12:53
That is a bit extreme MF. Thought you could shoulder it all and slug it through?

Or are you kandr/NOB25/AOTN?

I would guess if you have had to sack 3 accounts something is going wrong somewhere...

Hang on NL, got something in my top pocket for you...

Anyway, this whole repileaks has been a big disapointment. I haven't seen anyone jump up and down about any of my classic reps.

I've posted video links (I think my favourite was You like to hang about in a <insert video of Gay Bar>). Anonymous jokes and my personal favourite 'I'm going find out where you live and rape you, you slag!'

Thought there'd be more fall out to be honest. :eyes

doodab
17th June 2011, 13:01

Anyway, this whole repileaks has been a big disapointment. I haven't seen anyone jump up and down about any of my classic reps.

I've posted video links (I think my favourite was You like to hang about in a <insert video of Gay Bar>). Anonymous jokes and my personal favourite 'I'm going find out where you live and rape you, you slag!'

Thought there'd be more fall out to be honest. :eyes

I think people can only see the last 50 or whatever it is, so you probably got aged out by others.

northernladuk
17th June 2011, 13:43

LOL nice.

I was a little annoyed at some of mine when I got them but just random smattering from various people when I checked, and most of it probably earned so nothing to get upset about. Only Wodewick and Eek with a sustained -ve attack. Both being woeful sockies it is to be expected.