• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The reincarnation is complete

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The reincarnation is complete

Last edited by Cerberus; 2 June 2012, 20:53.

Oh dear, worried about the fallout from repileaks are we?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Cerberus View Post
      I have been on CUK since 2005, but have just undergone my fourth reincarnation.

I am not a sockpuppet, and have never posted concurrently with any of my previous logins. For a variety of reasons, I feel the need to reinvent myself from time to time, requiring the retirement of the current login, and the creation of a new one.

There are a couple of posters on here that my previous incarnations have despised with a passion, but also many others that have proven themselves to be genuinely nice people. Whether or not I may have met any of you IRL is of no consequence.

This is a new start.
      Hi Snaw... do you actually know about Cerberus? and if so how do your reconcile with your "I'm not a sockpuppet" statement ?
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Repileaks claims its victim.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

That is a bit extreme MF. Thought you could shoulder it all and slug it through?

Or are you kandr/NOB25/AOTN?

I would guess if you have had to sack 3 accounts something is going wrong somewhere...
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            That is a bit extreme MF. Thought you could shoulder it all and slug it through?

Or are you kandr/NOB25/AOTN?

I would guess if you have had to sack 3 accounts something is going wrong somewhere...
            Hang on NL, got something in my top pocket for you...

Anyway, this whole repileaks has been a big disapointment. I haven't seen anyone jump up and down about any of my classic reps.

I've posted video links (I think my favourite was You like to hang about in a <insert video of Gay Bar>). Anonymous jokes and my personal favourite 'I'm going find out where you live and rape you, you slag!'

Thought there'd be more fall out to be honest.
            Last edited by MarillionFan; 17 June 2011, 12:56.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Anyway, this whole repileaks has been a big disapointment. I haven't seen anyone jump up and down about any of my classic reps.

I've posted video links (I think my favourite was You like to hang about in a <insert video of Gay Bar>). Anonymous jokes and my personal favourite 'I'm going find out where you live and rape you, you slag!'

Thought there'd be more fall out to be honest.
              I think people can only see the last 50 or whatever it is, so you probably got aged out by others.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

LOL nice.

I was a little annoyed at some of mine when I got them but just random smattering from various people when I checked, and most of it probably earned so nothing to get upset about. Only Wodewick and Eek with a sustained -ve attack. Both being woeful sockies it is to be expected.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X