• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend thread

So what's happening out there this weekend? Any plans for Father's Day etc?
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

The weekend

Hi folks. Is anyone doing anything exiting or diiferent this weekend ?

I will be heading south after a week in LochAwe, Scotland. I may have to book myself into rehab after a marathon drinking session with that fellow Cliphead, who lead me astray in a fearsome way

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
      So what's happening out there this weekend? Any plans for Father's Day etc?
      aw bum. we crossed

Weekend threads merged. Thanks cojak
      Last edited by EternalOptimist; 17 June 2011, 11:59.
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)

Comment

Mrs PL's birthday this weekend so having a bit of a do on Sat. Was hoping for some decent weather and a chance to fire up the weber but looks like that ain't gonna happen.

Better get myself down to CostCo later to stock up the booze fridge.

Probably take the old man out for lunch on Sunday.

Comment

Dentist tomorrow
          And spending the rest of the weekend throwing unwanted gubbins and garden refuse into a skip, taking other unwanted gubbins to charity shop.
          Last edited by norrahe; 17 June 2011, 13:31.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Workout in my gym now I've got a big telly downthere, a bit of coding as my paid work is so boring I want to learn something

I really want to go out and use my camera but the forecast is dire
            Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Old Timers Parade

Yep, I'm going to see a load of Old Timers.

Which translated from German means "Classic Cars".

The car tax and insurance systems here make it easy to keep a second car for occasional use only, so there is a long tradition of keeping classic cars going, and there are some beauties about.
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                Hi folks. Is anyone doing anything exiting or diiferent this weekend ?

I will be heading south after a week in LochAwe, Scotland. I may have to book myself into rehab after a marathon drinking session with that fellow Cliphead, who lead me astray in a fearsome way
                I was there?
                Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                  I was there?
                  Well, he said he was you.

Some worldly-wise smoothie drinking bottles of Merlot and chatting up the bar maids.

and you still owe me a fiver

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    Well, he said he was you.

Some worldly-wise smoothie drinking bottles of Merlot and chatting up the bar maids.

and you still owe me a fiver
                    It's coming back to me, still got the hotel key
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                    X