• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Changing that old saying about rich russians

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing that old saying about rich russians

I guess we should change that old saying about rich Russians from;

"Behind every rich Russian is a former state asset"

to

"Behind every rich Russian is a former state asset and a search engine better than google"

Mailman

You mean OR, not AND?

Comment

I dont know AtW, how many former state assets have you hocked off on the sly?

Regards

Mailman

Comment

ATW: All I can say is that when you are rich and famous, don't forget that I was one of the first to rub your nose in the ashes of your dreams.

So, which football club or small sports car company are you going to buy?

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus
          So, which football club or small sports car company are you going to buy?
          I thought about it and came to conclusion that I would never be able to justify spending like 100k on a Ferrari or even something like one of threaded's Lambos - I'd rather give money to charity.

Buying top football clubs is completely out of question, a very small 3-rd division or non-league club is possible, but only because it would be very cheap and its position won't put my football management talents to shame - by that club I mean something like Celtic

Comment

Working...
          X