• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SJD in the Daily Mail this weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SJD in the Daily Mail this weekend

I remember the days when he used to waste his time posting on this board!

Simon Dolan hopes to trade up to a £12m pile in his latest audacious deal | Mail Online
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Yes but how much is.......oh no, hang on

and

and their sons Bowie, nine, and Enzo six - proof that cash doesn't buy taste :-)

Comment

Always seemed like a nice guy so good luck to him.
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Aye, bloody good luck to him. His firm treated my non-business-focused wife like gold dust when she was contracting to the NHS recently - explained all the pitfalls and kept on top of the agency like a hawk to ensure regular payment, as well as walking her through the whole process and not charging a fortune, the dedicated account manager keeping up with any invoicing peculiarities and the like. Far above and beyond what I'd expect from a brolly accountancy in her case. His business deserves every penny - as do Nixon Williams, who I've been more than happy to recommend people to in the past.

Comment

Hard graft, well deserved. Plus a tasty wife, the lucky bastard!

Well done Simon.
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Yes. But is he as successful as DimPrawn???
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
              WBPS. I always found him helpful when he was posting here.
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Yes. But is he as successful as DimPrawn???
                And is his house worth as much as sasguru's, and does he even know what SKA is?

Life is a trade-off, and if he has turned his back on CUK just to make money then..........good call!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

He was always polite and helpful to me. Deserves everything that comes his way.
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                    Nothing more to be said IMHO.

Good work indeed.

Comment

Working...
                    X