• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Damn! Can't find anything to moan about ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn! Can't find anything to moan about ...

...life seems pretty rosy to me. Let's see if I can raise some interest in politics - nope, house prices - nada, the nation's debt - nah, the state of search engines - nyet.
    The only thing that interests me is the new secretary with the medium, firm and obviously upturned bazookas.
    Feck it, I'm off to crack one off ...
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

I'm outraged that you can't find anything to rage about. This is New Lier's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
      ...life seems pretty rosy to me. Let's see if I can raise some interest in politics - nope, house prices - nada, the nation's debt - nah, the state of search engines - nyet.
      The only thing that interests me is the new secretary with the medium, firm and obviously upturned bazookas.
      There is always the weather to moan about. You can't go wrong with moaning about the weather in Northern Europe, it's crap anyway.
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

I'm disgusted!

Tell me more about the new secretary...

Comment

I've got plenty to moan about!

Why is it I'm the only member of my family who can get up in the morning?
          Takes Mrs. WC2 about 20mins to get out of Bed! The Kids have to be told about 4 times to "get up"

I'm sure the kids were swapped at birth

Child 1 - 16F - Currently seeing a shrink
          Child 2 - 13M - Chilled (Follows his dad - whoever he is)
          Child 3 - 12F - Opportunist Thief (Fags - Money - Anything that's not in the safe)
          Child 4 - 5M - Hot headed - But sooooo cute

The problem is....

We as parents have lost the power - New Liar's fault

When I was a child, My Parents only had to threaten me with the police to make me behave. (Back in the days when the local booby was able to give you a clip around the ear without being fired AND OR sued)

Now Children have no fear of the authorities – Designed to keep peace and order to the UK.

Welcome to my world
          Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

what's a 16 yo need to see a shrink for ?

Comment

mmm .. don't mean to be nosey .. but it's not like they've got that many problems to worry about etc..

Comment

Originally posted by wc2
                I've got plenty to moan about!

Why is it I'm the only member of my family who can get up in the morning?
                Takes Mrs. WC2 about 20mins to get out of Bed! The Kids have to be told about 4 times to "get up"
                Sounds familiar. I have the same situation. Drag myself out of bed at 7:00, other half surfaces at 7:30, after I've made breakfast, kids lunch etc. Child appears sometime after 7:45 having been told repeatedly to get out of bed since 7:00.

Pisses me off no end.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

You should be beheaded.
                  I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Sneak a picture and stick it on lightr relief for the rest of us
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X