• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

On the bench soon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the bench soon

And actually looking forwards to it, at least for a couple of weeks. It'll be nice to enjoy some sun, do some exercise and hopefully shake off the "tired eyes" feeling that comes from sitting in front of a PC all day.

Hopefully I will pick something up before the end of July when the panic will set in.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    And actually looking forwards to it, at least for a couple of weeks. It'll be nice to enjoy some sun, do some exercise and hopefully shake off the "tired eyes" feeling that comes from sitting in front of a PC all day.

Hopefully I will pick something up before the end of July when the panic will set in.
    +1 (but already benched)
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

5 weeks left and counting for me!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        5 weeks left and counting for me!
        So in 5 weeks time you'll be posting even more drivel?

Comment

I have < 3 weeks then off on holiday for a week. Already got a few irons in the fire so hopefully will be off the bench swiftly.

Comment

3 and a bit weeks left and panicking already.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              So in 5 weeks time you'll be posting even more drivel?
              How rude!

Nah it means in 5 weeks time I won't be here for a bit, when I am not at work I hardly log onto a computer

(Stop cheering)

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                How rude!

Nah it means in 5 weeks time I won't be here for a bit, when I am not at work I hardly log onto a computer

(Stop cheering)
                You've been to this forum before right?

How rude indeed, well I never. Oi MF, got some fresh bedwetter meat here for you.

<swanks off>

I'm potty trained I iz.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  You've been to this forum before right?

How rude indeed, well I never. Oi MF, got some fresh bedwetter meat here for you.

<swanks off>

I'm potty trained I iz.
                  Speaking of bedwetting, I wonder how hard it would be to get Tena Ladies as an official CUK Sponsor?

Comment

Being benched is why I do this contract thing. 6 months working pays for 6 months off mucking about in the garden, running, on the drum kit, on the piano, on holiday. I pull in over 3months what my friends do over a year and they hate me for it. Contracting has allowed me to semi retire for my whole career.

Comment

Working...
                    X